Hello! I'm Michael Bauman, CEO of Thrive Culture. I have been on a journey of studying how to help entrepreneurs have the health they need to perform at their peak in business and in life. I help them not only look amazing but feel, think and consistently perform amazing! When we approach each day with energy and health, our lives reflect confidence, clarity and focus, and the mental edge necessary to be successful.
A little bit about me:
- Born and grew up on an island in the Pacific called Papua New Guinea.
- Love playing volleyball, soccer, + going rock climbing
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science
- Became a personal trainer, metabolic specialist, nutrition coach, and Assistant Department Head of Gym facility where I have trained CEO's, investors, principals etc.
- I am Corrective Exercise Certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 and Level 2 Master Certified as a nutrition coach.
- Guest lecturer at Purdue for the Department of Kinesiology
- Published in the Hamilton County Business Magazine